Following my first pay day in a very long time I made my way to the Vodafone shop to make a purchase!
My very first iPhone...
After much deliberation I decided to go for the 16GB, 3GS rather than the 4. Going to play it safe for now and by the time i'm due for an upgrade I will have enough for the iPhone 21...or what ever number they will be on!
Was in the shop for a long time getting everything sorted, changing my number over from Orange and was getting ready to leave and play with my new toy when the sales man said that i couldn't use it until wednesday... Cheers Vodafone...
So I now have 3 days of sitting and looking at my shinny new toy and the only thing I can do with it is add contacts to the phone book!

No comments:
Post a Comment