Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Louise Dear

  I visited a little gallery/shop in Cribbs Causeway the other day and there were some really nice pieces on display so I took not of some of the artists names to have a further look and was really pleased with what I found. 
  
  I've just had a gander at some pieces by Louise Dear and find them really intriguing, they're along the lines of pop art but with a bit of a twist, i'm not so keen on all of her work but there are a few that are really lovely and if I weren't a skint student then I would defiantly get a print!
 
 Here are a few of the pieces that I really like,
                            
                           



If you want to have a look at some more of her work then there are loads of other pieces on her web site  http://www.louisedear.com/default.aspx




No comments:

Post a Comment