Over the past few months I have developed an attachment to web site, theChive, it’s very hard to describe what kind of web site it is and the best I can do is; an adaptation of a blogging site.
Each day they upload albums of photos, some one offs and others that are weekly/daily regulars. It has an extremely large following of people, calling them selves Chivers/Chivettes.
One of their recent posts caught my eye, a collection of photos from a South African airline called Kulula (Zulu for ‘easily). They explain that it is South Africas’ first low budget airline and shows examples of their playfully designed fleet.
I wanted to share the images, as it is a perfect example of how an ordinary object that has been transformed by the power of design and I for one would love to fly with this airline, simply because of there quirky planes.
Why not check it out yourself: theChive- Kulula





No comments:
Post a Comment