Saturday, 5 March 2011

Some beautiful work

 Every now and again I research friends and peers, that are working and studying in the design community, to see what projects they have been involved in recently and also to see how their work has developed over the years.
  One person that I have been reading up on is an old work colleague that is now studying Photography at Bath Spa University. When we worked together I remember her asking me about cameras but now after taking a peek at some of her photographs I think she'll be the one teaching me a thing or two. She's an amazing person with such a wonderful outlook on life that you can really see through her photography.

 I've asked her for a little quote:
                     "I live to photograph. I have so much passion for what I do, which I 
                     hope people can see through my images. I am building on my style
                     and pursuing my career, so watch this spot! I hope people enjoy my 
                     images as much as I do creating them! Thanks"  Hayley Eggleton 


Here are some examples of her work:




Why not take a look at some more of her work or even have a read of her blog: 





No comments:

Post a Comment