Thursday, 10 March 2011

Student Set Project 'SSP'

We are now 3 weeks into our penultimate project, it is all student set so everybody has free reign on what they can do. The variance in the project ideas range across a number of different topics; culture shock, hangovers, to do lists, sleeping patterns and young farmers.

The topic that my student set project is based around is Young Farmers. My aim in this project is to inform people of what it is to be a Young Farmer. I am not campaigning to get new members but informing people of the unknown. I plan to make people aware of the organisation, what it does, what role the members hold and the benefits of being a member. I will produce an outcome that will be based around information graphics, portraying the roles and achievements available to Young Farmers.



The main problem that I have faced is that both my peers and tutors are unaware of young
farmers, this has been a problem as when it comes to tutorials and crits, they are unable
to offer in depth feed back and suggestions. 
 
My ideas are progressing and I am currently in the stages of producing rough visuals and prototypes. Following a group tutorial today I now have a full weekend ahead of me, fine tuning the individual elements of my out come and gathering photographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment