Well almost anyway! Today I handed in my reflective journal which means that, apart from my exhibition, thats it for Uni life!!
In the past 2 weeks I have been through some pretty crazy times, handing in our last briefed project, receiving feedback from our dissertations, going through a 72 hour period with only 9 hours sleep and handing in my reflective journal. It's safe to say that things have been fairly mentay!
I'm hoping that the next week will be a little quieter so that I will have time to breath, if nothing else! I'm also going to try and make time to upload visuals from my Hedonism brief and also some bits and pieces from my reflective journal! But to end this week on a high I shall be attending a Church Fete, I live such a rock n' roll life style....
So until next time all I can say is 'you are what you tweet'*....
*Why not give me a follow ;) @Janin_T
No comments:
Post a Comment