Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Church Fete

   Every year in my little hamlet back home, we hold a church fete to raise funds for the upkeep of the church and grave yard. For the past 40 years it's been held at my Grans house, down the road from mine but as of last year, the location has changed and the torch has been passed to my Mom and Dad. 
    For the past few years I have been given the job of designing the posters to advertise the event within the local area. As is the same with most of my work, looking back at what I created last year I am less than impressed with my efforts. I have once again been assigned the job of designing the posters and am hoping that I wont look back this time next year and have that same dreaded feeling of "dear god, did I really design that and think it was good??"
    Im rather pleased with this years posters and home that the visitors flock to the event after seeing my posters glimmering at them from notice boards and shop windows:



No comments:

Post a Comment